Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24

#376 02/23/2018 at 05:27

Absynthe Guard
dilailah
Guard in Training
dilailah

Uh oh! Final boss is here!

Spoiler allert! Do not click if you don't like spoilers.

Just play the boss game with a good mouse and before playing it, maybe you wanna practice. You only have 1 chance per day to play it. And you must win 2 rounds, it means at least 2 days.

Last edited by dilailah (02/23/2018 at 05:30)

#377 02/23/2018 at 05:30

Shadow Guard
Vorona
Soldier of the Guard
Vorona

dilailah wrote

Uh oh! Final boss is here!

Spoiler allert! Do not click if you don't like spoilers.

Just play the boss game with a good mouse and before playing it, maybe you wanna practise. You only have 1 chance per day to play it. And you must win 2 rounds, it means at least 2 days.

Thank you for sharing! I really wanted to know what the boss game was and what you needed to do to make it. This really helps! I myself have adoring tablet and usually win the heart clicking game with still 10 seconds left. I guess that I'll have a fair chance of winning it. But I really do recommend using a drawing tablet for the heart game if you have one.

https://dragcave.net/image/W32a0.gif https://dragcave.net/image/yrMa9.gif https://dragcave.net/image/NFTFi.gif

#378 02/23/2018 at 06:22

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

Link to external image

I really, really want to win the Shield mini game just once. I'm really trying here. really want to get the outfits as well,
because they're really pretty, but...

I'm losing hope.

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#379 02/23/2018 at 06:37

Shadow Guard
Kore
Kore

I won the final game with 4 seconds left. The key is if luck is on your side and a bunch of hearts are lumped together

#380 02/23/2018 at 06:59

Absynthe Guard
dilailah
Guard in Training
dilailah

Vorona wrote

dilailah wrote

Final boss is hardddd! Boss game is same as the clicking broken hearts mini-game, now you have 8 stages to clear in just 40 seconds! You have to win it 2 times. Otherwise you cannot get the companion.

Just play the boss game with a good mouse and before playing it, maybe you wanna practice. You only have 1 chance per day to play it. And you must win 2 rounds, it means at least 2 days.

Thank you for sharing! I really wanted to know what the boss game was and what you needed to do to make it. This really helps! I myself have adoring tablet and usually win the heart clicking game with still 10 seconds left. I guess that I'll have a fair chance of winning it. But I really do recommend using a drawing tablet for the heart game if you have one.

You're welcome! C:

#381 02/23/2018 at 11:31

Absynthe Guard
Nur
Soldier of the Guard
Nur

MelancholyLush wrote

I really, really want to win the Shield mini game just once. I'm really trying here. really want to get the outfits as well,
because they're really pretty, but...

I'm losing hope.

Me too (sigh)

https://i.postimg.cc/sXQ6XrSC/cat-laser.gif

#382 02/23/2018 at 12:32

Obsidian Guard
Sweetpea25
Recruit
Sweetpea25

I know the mini game is hard. I should know since I personally failed  all of them in this event. But that doesn’t mean the creators of the game/event didn’t care.If anything they value our opinions, hence this board that gives us the platform to voice what we think of the game. If you do not like something that is on the game, you can do it in a productive manner. It’s frustrating. I know. But you can get through and if not. There is always next years Valentine’s Day to look forward to.

Vorona wrote

Thank you so much!
The mini game is really hard though, I lost almost immediately. Too bad that this company focus on making money way more than focusing on making the game enjoyable.

http://i65.tinypic.com/ziljmf.gif

#383 02/23/2018 at 14:27

Shadow Guard
Vorona
Soldier of the Guard
Vorona

Sweetpea25 wrote

I know the mini game is hard. I should know since I personally failed  all of them in this event. But that doesn’t mean the creators of the game/event didn’t care.If anything they value our opinions, hence this board that gives us the platform to voice what we think of the game. If you do not like something that is on the game, you can do it in a productive manner. It’s frustrating. I know. But you can get through and if not. There is always next years Valentine’s Day to look forward to.

Vorona wrote

Thank you so much!
The mini game is really hard though, I lost almost immediately. Too bad that this company focus on making money way more than focusing on making the game enjoyable.

If you read more than only that post that I actually took quite a turn on my few on this event.

Not to mention that I'm really curious about your "productive manner" of fixing the fact that I have a problem with how things are handled by the company. And the whole voicing what you think on the forum doesn't really help. Sending an email to the company itself doesn't help. Even better, there are so many players who have problems with things in the game ect they ignore 90% of the emails. So saying what you think doesn't really help. They gave us two extra days, I'm partly grateful for that, maybe a bit salty since I don't think that the compensation for the players who had problem with the heart game is fair. But I moved on.

There are a lot of other things I would love to mention about how much Beemoov cares about us, but I have been explaining and mentioning this at least 10 times now and I'm getting tired of typing it out. So let's just keep it short and say that on the Dutch server of mcl, there was an admin who did everything but her job properly. She exposed players their personal conversations on the forum if they said bad stuff about her and she didn't want to make mods about well qualified players because she didn't like them on a personal level. We mailed Beemoov several times about this and they never did something about. Because this admin continued to do stuff like this, people left the server and Beemoov had to close it.

https://dragcave.net/image/W32a0.gif https://dragcave.net/image/yrMa9.gif https://dragcave.net/image/NFTFi.gif

#384 02/23/2018 at 14:28

Shadow Guard
Lucii
Recruit
Lucii

Yay~ I saved Nevra~! I'm so happy X'D I'm coming to save you guys next Ezarel and Valkyon~!

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness." ~Desmond Tutu

Selling Afros of all colours

#385 02/23/2018 at 14:48

Shadow Guard
Miralan
Soldier of the Guard
Miralan

Random note: Is anyone else amused by how the event keeps calling the city, "The City of Eel"?  I mean, it's spelled that way in the front page blurb on the event, and it showed up at least once in the dialogues.  I've started imagining that the succubus brought along a swarm of eels, and everyone's walking in the city with eels flopping around their feet.  xD

Last edited by Miralan (02/23/2018 at 14:50)

#386 02/23/2018 at 18:29

Young Recruit
Amethyst

Can someone show me a screenshot of the announcement where it says the event is extended for two days?

Last edited by Amethyst (02/23/2018 at 21:03)

#387 02/23/2018 at 18:33

Shadow Guard
Miralan
Soldier of the Guard
Miralan

@Amethyst
It's prolonged until March 2nd. The announcement is here: //www.eldarya.com/forum/t1726,1-event-extension.htm.

#388 02/23/2018 at 18:36

Young Recruit
Amethyst

@Miralan
Awesome, thank you! c:

#389 02/23/2018 at 19:46

Absynthe Guard
stellasky
Unicorn Sidekick
stellasky

I'm glad we've been given additional event days. Once I figured what to do with the mini boss game, I've been able to win it and that's a nice accomplishment.

With Valkyon I have varied luck in guessing correct conversation options, but it doesn't look too hopeless. The event looks a bit better after a few days than when it just started.

I've also been able to preserve two hearts a mini game by unknown luck. The mini game is wicked difficult and I fail 95% of the time.

#390 02/23/2018 at 20:22

Absynthe Guard
hatsunemiku39
Just Arrived
hatsunemiku39

dilailah wrote

Vorona wrote

dilailah wrote

Final boss is hardddd! Boss game is same as the clicking broken hearts mini-game, now you have 8 stages to clear in just 40 seconds! You have to win it 2 times. Otherwise you cannot get the companion.

You're welcome! C:

Wait there's a boss mini game? I haven't seen that one.

#391 02/23/2018 at 23:17

Shadow Guard
Miralan
Soldier of the Guard
Miralan

@Amethyst
You're very welcome!  ^^

@stellasky
Congrats!  Two hearts!!  \(^o^)/

@hatsunemiku39
Hmm...I'm not sure how much I can say without spoiling, but the first post of this thread has this hint:

"The Final Combat
Once the guard leaders are totally free from the spell, a surprise awaits you. But will you be ready to brave an even bigger threat than the previous ones?"

>.>  Sounds tough.  I hope I get there soon!

#392 02/24/2018 at 00:11

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

I finally get to play the daily game and it's not working for me... Are you kidding me?! So many glitches with the event! And I've seen nothing from exploring for fragments of the image... I'm just disappointed. There was so much potential in this event! And instead its not working.....

Yes, I am not wearing pants. No, I don't see it as a problem!

On the prowl for Event clothes! Message me if you need to sell something!

#393 02/24/2018 at 01:47

Absynthe Guard
Moodle
Unicorn Sidekick
Moodle

hatsunemiku39 wrote

It happens after you complete the three outfits. You can inbox me if you want more details /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://i.imgur.com/8HBk44Y.gif

#394 02/24/2018 at 02:39

Absynthe Guard
hatsunemiku39
Just Arrived
hatsunemiku39

Moodle wrote

hatsunemiku39 wrote

It happens after you complete the three outfits. You can inbox me if you want more details /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Nah, I'm probably never going to get there. As long as I can get Valkyon's outfit I'll be happy--even that's a pickle right now thanks to the daily mini game.

#395 02/24/2018 at 03:12

Obsidian Guard
Sijia
Recruit
Sijia

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make the final boss(?) easier?
It's a bit frustrating for me as I've only managed to win 7 rounds both today and yesterday... I'm just not dexterous enough.

Is it playable on a tablet? If so, is it any easier?

"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good." - Martyr Logarius

#396 02/24/2018 at 04:36

Shadow Guard
Vorona
Soldier of the Guard
Vorona

Sijia wrote

It's a bit frustrating for me as I've only managed to win 7 rounds both today and yesterday... I'm just not dexterous enough.

Some players said that it's easier to play on the tablet. I can't guarantee it, but I myself always play it with my drawing tablet and that works a lot better than my mouse.

#397 02/24/2018 at 05:22

Shadow Guard
Saekin
The Answer to Everything
Saekin

Sweetpea25 wrote

Vorona wrote

Thank you so much!

I feel for ya both. I only just figured out the timing a couple days ago. It's still "by the skin of your teeth" in order to catch them all. Once you get it though, the sense of victory is pretty satisfying. Don't give up.

https://i.imgur.com/CJG7E42.jpg

#398 02/24/2018 at 06:17

Absynthe Guard
Moodle
Unicorn Sidekick
Moodle

Sijia wrote

I had success on an iPad and an iPhone. The iPad was definitely easier. I used safari so I can't vouch for anything else, but it was much easier than trying on my laptop.

https://i.imgur.com/8HBk44Y.gif

#399 02/24/2018 at 13:41

Obsidian Guard
Sweetpea25
Recruit
Sweetpea25

I would like to address a couple of things that you have said both on and off topic for this particular message platform about what I have type in my original message. First, what I mean by “productive manner” is making a statement that is not sarcastically rude because people on this language platform that are monitoring the message and also creating the games and events might get offended by your comment. Secondly, Making a strong statement such as “problems with things in the game ect they ignore 90% of the emails” can be very misleading and highly incorrect without any evidence that, I assume you do not have of, to support your claims. Also it takes tons of data of from emails, messages, and the functions that happens in a company. Since, this is a game that is translated in multiple languages being operated in French company that controls multiple games such as this one, more than likely only a handful of messages with a common problem or theme can reach managers & employees and maybe not the company headquarters itself. Finally, despite your low faith on the success of being heard in this game is something I must disagree on because they had addressed issues , both in this game and in “My Candy Love”, that they showed there concerns and appreciations that I have seen playing the games under this company for years under this language server. Regardless, it is best to try to give constructive opinions and suggestions on things we dislike. Even though the company does make a profit off of games like this one, does not change the fact that we can still play it for free.

Vorona wrote

Sweetpea25 wrote

Vorona wrote

Thank you so much!

If you read more than only that post that I actually took quite a turn on my few on this event.

Not to mention that I'm really curious about your "productive manner" of fixing the fact that I have a problem with how things are handled by the company. And the whole voicing what you think on the forum doesn't really help. Sending an email to the company itself doesn't help. Even better, there are so many players who have problems with things in the game ect they ignore 90% of the emails. So saying what you think doesn't really help. They gave us two extra days, I'm partly grateful for that, maybe a bit salty since I don't think that the compensation for the players who had problem with the heart game is fair. But I moved on.

There are a lot of other things I would love to mention about how much Beemoov cares about us, but I have been explaining and mentioning this at least 10 times now and I'm getting tired of typing it out. So let's just keep it short and say that on the Dutch server of mcl, there was an admin who did everything but her job properly. She exposed players their personal conversations on the forum if they said bad stuff about her and she didn't want to make mods about well qualified players because she didn't like them on a personal level. We mailed Beemoov several times about this and they never did something about. Because this admin continued to do stuff like this, people left the server and Beemoov had to close it.

http://i65.tinypic.com/ziljmf.gif

#400 02/24/2018 at 13:45

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

https://i.imgur.com/PgynK2T.png

At least Beemoov still makes it possible to fully finish the event without microtransactions.
Whereas other companies -ahem- EA -ahem- are.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24