Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24

#351 02/21/2018 at 14:27

Absynthe Guard
Yerimoto
Unicorn Sidekick
Yerimoto

@JanineR1998
I advice you to switch your starter companion to any other companion as soon as you can. The starter companions have very low luck and don't bring back many clothes/bindle ingredients. I think that's why you don't get any illustration pieces.
However, the pieces are hard to find with other companions, too. I have a legendary and he's brought back only one piece. Rumor has it that epic companions are better at collecting the illustration for some reason (maybe another bug?).

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/56/gd/44685.jpg

#352 02/21/2018 at 18:00

Shadow Guard
Alla
Lieutenant of the Guard
Alla

Link to external image

✵@Yerimoto, I have the same kinda problem now, my Woolapiyou found only one piece of illustration, but it’s the first time this happens, you have to send it everywhere in order to have some luck. (I didn’t do that this time, maybe that’s why) He used to find all of them the other events.^^✵

https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2021/07/04/210704094120355423.gif

#353 02/21/2018 at 18:11

Absynthe Guard
Pacen
Unicorn Sidekick
Pacen

Spoiler Click to display

I haven't completed an image since last year(?), and that's with never missing a day or opportunity to drain my companion's energy + potions. To say the very least I have completely given up on finding all the illustration pieces.

Last edited by Pacen (02/21/2018 at 18:11)

#354 02/21/2018 at 18:22

Absynthe Guard
Yerimoto
Unicorn Sidekick
Yerimoto

@Alla
Thanks for the info! I've tried spamming the one location where I found the piece and also maybe around 70% of all possible locations in City of El and around 20% of Jade Coast. I think I'll start going to every possible place and if this doesn't work I may start spamming the places that use up less energy... I hope I'll have enough time though, I don't plan on using potions.
Also, I was able to complete the Halloween and Christmas illustrations but it took quite a lot of time and I'm sure I wouldn't have finished the Halloween one without potions.

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/56/gd/44685.jpg

#355 02/21/2018 at 18:48

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

@Yeri If it's anything, I've spammed the same low energy location today with an event companion, and I've just received my first piece. Conserving energy seems to be the best option, but I haven't had much luck sending Styx to multiple locations.

Edit: So he has now brought me a second piece the first time I tried a new location. Go figure..

Last edited by RegineA (02/21/2018 at 18:51)

#356 02/22/2018 at 02:23

Shadow Guard
Vorona
Soldier of the Guard
Vorona

I finally managed to get my first illustration piece! and I have 19/ 30 items now. I may still be able to make it!

https://dragcave.net/image/W32a0.gif https://dragcave.net/image/yrMa9.gif https://dragcave.net/image/NFTFi.gif

#357 02/22/2018 at 03:01

Absynthe Guard
dilailah
Guard in Training
dilailah

My precious Ezarel and Valkyon are freed :3 Don't be afraid Nevra! I'm coming to save you tomorrow!

Still can't find illustration fragments D:

Last edited by dilailah (02/22/2018 at 04:16)

#358 02/22/2018 at 06:19

Shadow Guard
Yasmeen
Just Arrived
Yasmeen

Hello! I'm not online often and I just realized that I missed the whole beginning of the event, woops! I probably won't finish it but it looks cool so far, I like the mini game. The outfits are gorgeous as well, I'm glad I get to win at least some of the items /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#359 02/22/2018 at 07:49

Obsidian Guard
Dragonett
Just Arrived
Dragonett

i wish they could sell the valentines clothes from 2016 and i wish that the valentines clothes from 2017 didn't only cost gold but also Maana.

Last edited by Dragonett (02/22/2018 at 07:55)

#360 02/22/2018 at 12:50

Absynthe Guard
Vaihanai
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vaihanai

21/30 ITEMS!!!
I hope I get that cutie pieeeeee

https://i.imgur.com/KIMI9l3.jpg

#361 02/22/2018 at 13:25

Absynthe Guard
Ashazra
Guard in Training
Ashazra

Dragonett wrote

i wish they could sell the valentines clothes from 2016 and i wish that the valentines clothes from 2017 didn't only cost gold but also Maana.

I don't think I would mind so much if the 2016 outfit were available for GC only in the shop. That I could understand. But I really wish the 2017 stuff was for maana and GC.

Also, still really miffed that we don't have the Valuret. Seriously, it was shown to us on the pre-registration page before this server came into existence but yet we're never allowed to get it? That seems really unfair.

Wishlist   |   Shop
http://i.imgur.com/zHV6lSo.jpg
by Faye

#362 02/22/2018 at 13:25

Obsidian Guard
IceColdBlueHot
Young Recruit
IceColdBlueHot

I absolutely LOVE the outfits given during this event, I just hate the daily mini game. If the daily mini game and the 3 day mini game were swapped it would make more sense and would be a lot more enjoyable since I already use the gold currency on obtaining the images (I never have any luck in finding them in explore >_< ). The longest I have lasted in the daily mini game has been 5 seconds, maybe not even. I will maybe block 2 or 3 of the bullets and then it is game over. I am alright in the daily dialog, only missed 2 of them. Hoping with how much gold currency I put in already that the dialog and the remaining 3 day mini games will be enough to finish the event off for me but IDK. I just wish the daily mini game that is supposed to be the main source of the points was a little bit easier and more enjoyable. Now I just skip it all together.

#363 02/22/2018 at 13:27

Obsidian Guard
IceColdBlueHot
Young Recruit
IceColdBlueHot

Ashazra wrote

Dragonett wrote

I don't think I would mind so much if the 2016 outfit were available for GC only in the shop. That I could understand. But I really wish the 2017 stuff was for maana and GC.

Also, still really miffed that we don't have the Valuret. Seriously, it was shown to us on the pre-registration page before this server came into existence but yet we're never allowed to get it? That seems really unfair.

The outfits are available in both mana and the gold currency, the only sucky part about it is that it only becomes available in mana once you unlock the item in the event.

#364 02/22/2018 at 13:37

Absynthe Guard
Ashazra
Guard in Training
Ashazra

IceColdBlueHot wrote

Ashazra wrote

Dragonett wrote

The outfits are available in both mana and the gold currency, the only sucky part about it is that it only becomes available in mana once you unlock the item in the event.

The current event stuff is, yes, I know. But I'm talking about all of last year's outfit pieces. Sure, they can offer old Christmas and Halloween stuff for maana in the shop, but not the Valentine's? I know it's a different type of event, but it still annoys me.

Also, might want to delete your double post, dear c:

Wishlist   |   Shop
by Faye

#365 02/22/2018 at 13:47

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

https://i.imgur.com/PgynK2T.png

@Dragonett & @Ashazra
SAME! I honestly really expected the 2016 items to be available in the Clothing Shop for GC only, 2017 items to be for Maana and GC, and the passed two companions (Valuret and Lovigis) to be available for GC in the Companion Shop. I was thouroughly disappointed because I really want a Valuret, but this years companion made me get over that quickly. XD

@IceColdBlueHot
It makes sense that the items would only unlock if you unlocked them during the game, though I understand that it's unfortunate to those struggling.

@IceColdBlueHot

I agree with
>>@Ashazra<< that you should combine your two posts (posted one right after another) into one big post. There's a rule against double-posting in the >>Forum Rules Section<<

/static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by Arianni (02/22/2018 at 13:49)

#366 02/22/2018 at 13:57

Absynthe Guard
Ashazra
Guard in Training
Ashazra

Arianni wrote

@Dragonett & @Ashazra
SAME! I honestly really expected the 2016 items to be available in the Clothing Shop for GC only, 2017 items to be for Maana and GC, and the passed two companions (Valuret and Lovigis) to be available for GC in the Companion Shop. I was thouroughly disappointed because I really want a Valuret, but this years companion made me get over that quickly. XD

Don't get me wrong, I love this year's companion. I only have to defeat that succubus one more time before I can get it. But it just really irks me that they advertise something to us, market it as "attainable" but we never actually have a chance to get it. I remember when I was pre-registering that I loved the look of it and I really wanted one. Shoot, I would shell out GC for it. But doesn't look like I'll ever get the opportunity...

Wishlist   |   Shop
by Faye

#367 02/22/2018 at 14:02

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

https://i.imgur.com/PgynK2T.png

@Ashazra
Ya, I honestly had forgotten that it was officially shown to us. I understand the frustration. I certainly hope that they fix this stuff for the Spring/Easter event.

#368 02/22/2018 at 15:41

Obsidian Guard
AspenDarke
Young Recruit
AspenDarke

Perhaps there is some misunderstanding in what I wrote, however, I was merely stating that the game is becoming more and more evident to be pay to win versus given the players the option. When you release a game event the event should be playable and beatable whether you pay for it or you play the free aspect. I have no problem giving a site money when I enjoy it but this event in particular was difficult for many players, not just myself and the last bit of it with the succubus and the hearts was even more than that.

I have paid on many occasions for things that I wanted that were events or otherwise for both this site and many upon many times on MCL, but when it becomes evident to a player that it's their one and only goal it puts a damper on the love for the game. I'm just saying the games in this event have been either glitchy or near impossible to beat and they should've been re-looked at it before releasing it to the public to make it fair to EVERYONE, not just those that like to spend real money on the site.

I'll probably keep spending on MCL because it just seems like one of their better/fairer platforms. If the events go back to the way they were where there wasn't clearly a whole thread of people saying that it was too hard then yeah, maybe I'll dish out some money for things I like but for right now, after this event... it just left me with a rather bad taste in my mouth. I like the game and I will keep playing the game, for free, without spending that's all because I play this game and MCL for FUN, not for the stress and displeasure of losing the same game over and over again because it's too difficult.

#369 02/22/2018 at 16:36

Shadow Guard
Lucii
Recruit
Lucii

Alla wrote

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2277/2277285v21ql654tr.gif

✵@Yerimoto, I have the same kinda problem now, my Woolapiyou found only one piece of illustration, but it’s the first time this happens, you have to send it everywhere in order to have some luck. (I didn’t do that this time, maybe that’s why) He used to find all of them the other events.^^✵

I personally am never lucky with the illustrations, I've never finished event ones. But I wish you guys luck on getting them~!

On another note I'm actually really happy cause I believe I can finish Nevra's outfit~! Then I'm gonna try my best on Valkyon's cause I love that sparkly fog like item. X'D

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness." ~Desmond Tutu

Selling Afros of all colours

#370 02/22/2018 at 20:04

Absynthe Guard
hatsunemiku39
Just Arrived
hatsunemiku39

Am I the only one who finds the mini game annoying? Maybe my keys are too sensitive but I keep on dying.

#371 02/22/2018 at 20:19

Obsidian Guard
Tyrande
Rookie
Tyrande

While I appreciate the effort the game team has gone through for this event, I just want to say that the mini game is awful. The daily dialogue is awful and the fact that you only get one chance a day to play either is awful. I lose every day to both. It would be a little better if they let us play like 2-3 times a day instead of just once. I've been stuck at 3/10 pieces of the outfit for each boy since Day 2 and used some leftover god coins to finish Val's. I've been on this site for a year now and their other events were a little more manageable. While I didn't finish all of them all the time, I at least got to a point where I was far enough along to justify to myself spending $5-$10 to finish the event. No way am I going to spend $50 to finish this one. This event was a fail in my opinion.

Hey check out my story Shadow and Flame in the Tales of El forum!

http://i.cubeupload.com/Jw3Sdv.jpg

#372 02/22/2018 at 21:40

Absynthe Guard
Mori
Young Recruit
Mori

I've surprised myself by actually doing really well on the mini-games! I've managed to get full points or almost full points several times. The daily one is definitely tricky though. Anyway, I'm excited that I should manage to complete the outfits this time! They're all so nice too.

My legendary companion only managed to find one illustration fragment though. Honestly, that's been pretty par for the course during events. I'm giving up on the illustration and switching my companion right now since there's no way I'd complete the illustration before the end.

#373 02/22/2018 at 22:20

Obsidian Guard
LunaKat
Just Arrived
LunaKat

I'm not going to spoil the surprise to anyone who hasn't finished the three boys yet, but the surprise is in fact rather annoying, in my opinion more annoying than the protecting of the hearts minigame, since that just reminded me of Undertale.

I'll give you a hint.

If you aren't good at the egg clicking daily minigame, you will never beat this damn challenge. The event is amazing and I never really go for the illustrations anyway, but I will flat out say the way they handled the final surprise is kind of making it impossible for players who aren't good at this minigame to win.

#374 02/23/2018 at 00:59

Obsidian Guard
Arethusa
Rookie
Arethusa

I don’t dislike the event but I can’t play the mini game on mobile.
Also, I feel that there isn’t enough time to earn everything, unlike the Christmas events, and that isn’t fair.
I really like some of the outfits so I’m really disappointed.
I hope there’s an Easter event and that it’s better than this.

#375 02/23/2018 at 05:05

Obsidian Guard
hij
Recruit
hij

i've finished the event, and yes  even if i have all the clothes  and the companion  i am disappointed, the  last mini game of the succubus it was so hard, i had to  buy  250 gold coins to finish  the game, and  after  5 or more attempts  i have  70 gold cooins..Just because you have to complete 8 round and it's not enough if  you reach and not finish the 8 round..Seriaously, beemoov, we are not PRO-GAMER, i  don't mean that every game should be too easy, but even not impossible to play...

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24