Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11

#151 04/02/2018 at 12:31

Shadow Guard
Lunaliana
Recruit
Lunaliana

I'm loving the event, the games are fun and the outfits are absolutely gorgeous. Happy Easter to everyone who worked hard to make this event happen /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right

#152 04/02/2018 at 14:52

The Answer to Everything
GiggledustJedi

So far I'm liking the event, although I feel like adding an extra few days to the event would be best. I can't help but be annoyed at last year's event clothing being GC only. Beemoov it'd be better to offer ALL of the past clothing for both maana and gold, including the Spring Fairy items, and to offer them at a discount. Why? Because people will keep buying more and more until they're out of both maana and gold, so of course they'll end up going to the bank. It's simple retail logic, offer your customers so many choices that they can't help but go on a shopping spree. That and it'll help build up trust again after the train wreck that was the Valentine's event.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/20/a9/b7/20a9b7cbce3457d5189fe975c3b85af2.jpg

#153 04/02/2018 at 14:57

Obsidian Guard
Haruki
Defender of the Guard
Haruki

The animation for the Meeper game is absolutely adorable, really enjoyed it today >u<
The egg painting game is straightforward enough and I can see that there's a positive response from many Guardians which is always a plus.
Quite therapeutic and channeling the inner child~
Considering that I'm still bad at it since my laptop mousepad is difficult to maneuver but all in all it's fun either way ^^

@dilailah- Thanks for that helpful tip and I adore your signature n__n

Happy Easter Holidays Everyone! <3

https://i.imgur.com/4y7pUCg.jpg

#154 04/02/2018 at 15:46

Absynthe Guard
Saisei
Rookie
Saisei

When you're colourblind and can't tell the difference between orange, yellow and green OTL

I suppose it would be fun for people without disabilities :')

Status ❖  Likely dead or dying ❖ Siggy made by Natallye. Thank you c:
https://i.imgur.com/Tk0zyGr.png

Link to external image

#155 04/02/2018 at 17:36

Absynthe Guard
Pinxu
Guard in Training
Pinxu

Happy Easter!

I love the event, so fun and colourful. Minigame is so cute and outfits lovely! /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#156 04/02/2018 at 18:02

Absynthe Guard
Storm
Recruit
Storm

So... LOVE! This is 10 times better then V-day event nicely done people!

Although GC only for past cloths is still annoying its honestly expected. Still wish it wasn't true though.

As for the outfits JEEZ! The color combos are fantastically beautiful I already want to buy two sets of every outfit!

@Saisei perhaps your pc/laptop has a color blind option in settings? I think I saw an option for it one time when I was setting up my laptop... OR maybe there is a "Stylish" option you can use. I'm betting there is a program out there that can help.

I knew I saw the option! If you have windows 10 there is a setting that you can use for colorblindness! I found this guide to help https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/86376-turn-off-color-filters-screen-windows-10-a.html

Hopefully this will make things easier for you!

Last edited by Storm (04/02/2018 at 19:16)

Life is a mystery waiting to be explored; all you need is the will to explore it. ~Storm

#157 04/02/2018 at 18:19

Obsidian Guard
kodibear17
Just Arrived
kodibear17

I am loving this event so far! The outfits are adorbs and I greatly appreciate you guys making the minigames easier. Plus painting the eggs was such a cute idea for a minigame.

#158 04/02/2018 at 18:25

Shadow Guard
AceSpades
Unicorn Sidekick
AceSpades

This event is so perfect!
I love it so much!!

My only problem with it though is that when I played the Meeper game I barely had time to throw the first stink bomb before the Meeper ran into a burrow.
The burrow showed up basically right when the game started. But oh well there is always tommorow  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

If you are wanting or willing to sell any of the Monthly Ranking Prizes message me. I would love to buy them from you!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/67/98/3b/67983b6c3c82c07731a630205e63f163.gif

#159 04/02/2018 at 18:38

Absynthe Guard
Drucila
Young Recruit
Drucila

This new event is so awesome! I love both the minigames they're fun, but you still feel the challenge. Honestly, the outfits aren't to my taste, but that's me not you guys. Still there are some pieces I'm super excited to get!
Thanks for listening to us about the event and for all the hard work you guys put into keeping this awesome game going ♥

#160 04/02/2018 at 19:41

Absynthe Guard
Yerimoto
Unicorn Sidekick
Yerimoto

I love it how we have a little story going on and the clothes, the mini games, the illustration and the new companion are all connected to it. It's amazing, thank you Beemoov! /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/56/gd/44685.jpg

#161 04/02/2018 at 19:46

Obsidian Guard
Yvaia
Just Arrived
Yvaia

A butterfly vest? Yes please!  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#162 04/02/2018 at 21:20

Absynthe Guard
Srybaan
Young Recruit
Srybaan

Oof, I'm so far behind in episodes that I have no idea who some of these characters are, haha. Despite that, I'm relieved to see that this event is hardly anything like the valentine's event.

I'm glad we get three chances a day to play the game, and it's actually very cute and relatively easy! (Unlike the nightmarishly fast shield game.)
I also love the idea of Eldarya having their own holidays like this 'festival of companions' and having our outfits be companion-based.

All in all, in my opinion this has been so far a very nice step up from Valentine's Day.
/static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

https://static.tumblr.com/77bd3822ff3364f76d6be2f226a3ed32/iw1bxtx/IsGnpgpuu/tumblr_static_4n689ueu8o4k4ko0k4kgwccgg.gif

#163 04/03/2018 at 03:11

Obsidian Guard
SilverLilidera
Young Recruit
SilverLilidera

I like the mini-games, I haven't had any problems with them, as of yet. I hope the event will be long enough so I'll be able to get all the outfit pieces.
I seem to be averaging 3 eggs, besides to the first time I tried when I only finished 2 eggs. Has anyone managed to do anymore than that? If you have, please let me know what device your using.
I'm doing it on a laptop, I would like to try it on my tablet but I don't think it's compatible with the game so I'm not willing to risk wasting a chance on it to try.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5YhvndV6Ft1V7MDCkI/giphy.gif

#164 04/03/2018 at 04:05

Absynthe Guard
Siron
Young Recruit
Siron

I adore all the outfits!
Yesterday i messed up a little with the minigame though
mistook yellow for orange oops
But it only just started so i'll hope i'll be able to collect everything cause it's absolutely lovely! ;v;

nicely done, and like some mentioned, love the little story going on!

#165 04/03/2018 at 04:46

Shadow Guard
SeikiSeiki
Just Arrived
SeikiSeiki

I love the mini-games this event, painting eggs is so much more relaxing then protecting the boys from nightmarishly fast projectiles lol

The outfits are gorgeous (especially the Maulix one imo) and I might be able to get all of them on time thanks to the easier minigames

This event is a great step up from the Valentine's Day one! /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#166 04/03/2018 at 08:11

Shadow Guard
Sade
Unicorn Sidekick
Sade

That rascal minigame is just ehgakegr annoying. It feels like hit-range varies

Maybe I learn
Maybe not

#167 04/03/2018 at 09:37

Obsidian Guard
Roosacoretta
Unicorn Sidekick
Roosacoretta

I really like this event! The outfits are gorgeous <3 The mini-games are fun too, and not too easy. I've been lucky to get 4 eggs painted on average so I hope I can finish all the outfits /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#168 04/03/2018 at 15:29

Rookie
Morrigyn

The mini game was great and easy on mobile. The egg painting, not so much.

Twilight
Rose white
Lead me home

#169 04/03/2018 at 20:00

Shadow Guard
AceSpades
Unicorn Sidekick
AceSpades

SilverLilidera wrote

I seem to be averaging 3 eggs, besides to the first time I tried when I only finished 2 eggs. Has anyone managed to do anymore than that? If you have, please let me know what device your using.
I'm doing it on a laptop, I would like to try it on my tablet but I don't think it's compatible with the game so I'm not willing to risk wasting a chance on it to try.

Ive gotten to four and finished the 4th one with less than 5 seconds left.
I'm doing it on my laptop that also has a touch screen. I mostly play the game with the mouse but occasionally I play it with the touch screen
I know it can be played on a phone but not very well. Some people have mentioned they are doing it on a drawing tablet.

If you are wanting or willing to sell any of the Monthly Ranking Prizes message me. I would love to buy them from you!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/67/98/3b/67983b6c3c82c07731a630205e63f163.gif

#170 04/03/2018 at 20:27

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

https://i.imgur.com/RqLr6wI.png

I absolutely love this event!
I averaged at between 3 and 4 eggs each, with a 5th one almost complete before the timer ran out!

Here's a few tips:
-Before pressing play, memorize the first egg.
-Try to memorize the egg patterns, as each pattern tends to only have two or three color schemes to it.
-And most importantly... DO NOT LOOK AT THE TIMER!

#171 04/03/2018 at 21:29

Shadow Guard
Lucii
Recruit
Lucii

I really like the outfits! I think it's nice to be painting eggs with the girls~! I'm extremely please that it's 3 times a day too~! I need to get a hang on that new mini game though X'D

Thank you Eldarya team! /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness." ~Desmond Tutu

Selling Afros of all colours

#172 04/04/2018 at 00:41

Obsidian Guard
GoldenAischa
Rookie
GoldenAischa

Wow, these look amazing, and I'm really enjoying the egg minigame. It's fun to have a girl-themed event! Love it! /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
Thanks, Eldarya team!

https://i.imgur.com/2gMh6r3.png

#173 04/04/2018 at 00:44

Absynthe Guard
Meurte
Young Recruit
Meurte

Loving the event and the outfits!

Last edited by Meurte (04/06/2018 at 11:36)

#174 04/04/2018 at 05:50

Obsidian Guard
SilverLilidera
Young Recruit
SilverLilidera

AceSpades wrote

SilverLilidera wrote

Ive gotten to four and finished the 4th one with less than 5 seconds left.
I'm doing it on my laptop that also has a touch screen. I mostly play the game with the mouse but occasionally I play it with the touch screen
I know it can be played on a phone but not very well. Some people have mentioned they are doing it on a drawing tablet.

You must have great hand-eye coordination. A laptop with a touch screen might be something to look into when my current laptop eventually breaks beyond repair.  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://media.giphy.com/media/5YhvndV6Ft1V7MDCkI/giphy.gif

#175 04/04/2018 at 06:47

Recruit
Keira

I absolutely adore the third outfit so much more than the other two. It's beautiful. ouo

The only thing that I hate about this is the final mini-game, the chasing one. The first time was a success, but then the other times were a fail lmao. Sigh...

Nothing to see here. cx

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11