Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 9 10 11

#251 04/09/2018 at 07:57

Shadow Guard
tea8732
Young Recruit
tea8732

LPau96 wrote

Has any of you had Karuto saying that it was the last chance to catch the meeper after you completed the outfits?  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png
I was super happy when I noticed that I could finally have the chance of getting the familiar but after I won the meeper game (the daily one) Karuto appeared saying "Oh my Gosh! it got away... That was our last chance to catch it."  And now I'm just really sad  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Yeah the same happened to me. I played the meeper game with just one clothing short, so when I completed the meeper game I got the clothing piece, but not the meeper and then it just said that it was the last time to get to try it unless I want to pay 20 gold what should I do? /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

I am, who I am
And I am, who i was
And I am, who I'll always be~

#252 04/09/2018 at 09:06

Shadow Guard
Azriel
Unicorn Sidekick
Azriel

Finished the event today and got the meeper, don't know when I'll hatch him cause he's at the back of the line right now. Still need one illustration piece but I have enough coins to buy it if Anteros can't find it.

Overall it as a great event with a good difficulty level compared to valentines day.

@tea8732 for me to get the meeper it was its own chase scene where Miko spoke to me before hand. I think if Miko didn't show up you don't get the chance to get the companion. The only way to get it at this point is coins unfortunately.

#253 04/09/2018 at 10:02

Obsidian Guard
AliceShiraki
Just Arrived
AliceShiraki

Aaaah...I'm so close getting the last pieces of Alajea's outfit, but the event ends today... So sad that I can't get the final outfit /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Last edited by AliceShiraki (04/09/2018 at 10:02)

#254 04/09/2018 at 10:16

Shadow Guard
Malyia
Just Arrived
Malyia

Guess this is the second event that I won't be finishing because of a few points but whatever  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png
And I'm definitely not buying GC to finish.

This event was far more enjoyable than the last. The mini games were fun, even though I could barely manage to paint 3 eggs using my drawing tablet or trackpad. I had a few times where I tried to click a color and it didn't register that I'd selected it and wasted a few seconds. Not really a major issue. Never had any problems with the Meeper mini game though and that one worked well for me.

Reeeeallly still not a fan of the fact that I missed a day and now there's no way I'll get finished in time. Again, I can't always log in daily and missed the first day because I didn't know when the event started. But that's my own fault, I suppose.

Oh yeah, I also didn't find a single illustration piece. Not even one. Guess I've either got horrible luck or picked awful places.

Buuuuut, hey. Eggs.

#255 04/09/2018 at 10:42

Shadow Guard
Lucii
Recruit
Lucii

Oh no....The event ends today, but I'm not finished....and I'd rather not spend gold man...I should have done Alajea's last...

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness." ~Desmond Tutu

Selling Afros of all colours

#256 04/09/2018 at 12:35

Obsidian Guard
Lostgirl84
Recruit
Lostgirl84

For me i need least one more day to completely get the outfit, and maybe the meeper too. idk. But still I am confused as to why only 9 days of the event. Granted we usually have 2 weeks just weird is all. least we get plenty of time before..I dont know either way i still wish i had one more day.

#257 04/09/2018 at 17:01

Shadow Guard
Moppet
Just Arrived
Moppet

And finally, I finished everything, I'm so happy~~~

I really loved this event, the dynamics, the outfits, the story concept, the illustration, even the familiar was so adorable, it reminds me of one of my dogs (?)

About the game's bugs, I just had one trouble in my Spain account, but everything else ran perfectly for me, so I guess I was lucky enough this time.

A little spoiler that may not be a spoiler, but who knows...

Anyway, thank you for this lovely event <3

Last edited by Moppet (04/09/2018 at 17:03)

#258 04/09/2018 at 17:21

Obsidian Guard
Drasa
Young Recruit
Drasa

I somehow managed to finish getting all of the costumes, but it says that I can't get the Meeper anymore. I got the last costume piece through the mini game, but I thought that I would get the Meeper then.  To get the Meeper's egg do you already have to have all of the outfit pieces first?

https://dragcave.net/image/uqZhi.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/PE7kz.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/WWvp5.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/2vb4P.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/zo1Q1.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/dbo2X.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/VueP9.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/8v01Y.gif

#259 04/09/2018 at 17:51

Absynthe Guard
Moodle
Unicorn Sidekick
Moodle

To get the Meeper egg you have to finish all of the outfits & then win the Meeper minigame one more time.

However, if you use the daily Meeper game to complete the outfits then you had to wait until the next day to try again. So if you finished all the outfits using the egg game, you should be able to win the meeper that day.

(Reference: what happened on this account v my french account)

https://i.imgur.com/8HBk44Y.gif

#260 04/09/2018 at 18:07

Obsidian Guard
Hatori
Young Recruit
Hatori

tea8732 wrote

Yeah the same happened to me. I played the meeper game with just one clothing short, so when I completed the meeper game I got the clothing piece, but not the meeper and then it just said that it was the last time to get to try it unless I want to pay 20 gold what should I do? /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Dito. I played the daily meeper game but it wasn't enough to complete the last outfit so I spend those 20 GC to complete the outfit just to find out that I can't get the familiar. Wish I had bought the additional Egg-draw-game before doing the meeper game. *sigh* Now I'm 7 GC short to try again. Well if it's the meeper as seen in the mini game it's not cute enough (for my taste) to get depressed over it. Still sad it didn't work out.

But anyway. The event was fun. I'm not far enough in the story to know much about two of the girls but I like the variety. And the Ears! The Ears! I love them. Sadly there's not colour setting that matches blond hair naturally. But whatever, love them. Thank you very much.  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#261 04/09/2018 at 18:40

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

Got all of the outfits, but I'm giving up on the Meeper game. It keeps glitching, and I've already wasted the gold that I had on it. Even when I time it (like you can with these games), it will suddenly skip a frame and I'll miss it. Not too annoyed if it has as terrible luck as people say, but I'm a completionist.

Here's to hoping for eggs in the shop next time- I don't mind paying gold, but not when it means losing a massive amount on something that you won't even get.

#262 04/09/2018 at 18:54

Young Recruit
Amethyst

In the last few days I had been getting 4 eggs each round instead of 3. I finished everything today! Each outfit is really pretty and I love the illustration. I got the Meeper too, but I probably won't hatch it because of its low luck. Even though I did finish, I still think the event should've been longer or should be extended. Glitches happen and some people aren't fast or precise at specific types of games. Just something to keep in mind for the next event.

#263 04/09/2018 at 21:56

Obsidian Guard
absyntheana
Just Arrived
absyntheana

Yesss, I used a bunch of potions today trying to get 1 more illustration piece (technically I was missing 2 but decided I'd spend my last 10 gold on getting the last one if I could find the other). I finally decided if I didn't find one on my next try, I was going to bed and the event would be over in the morning. And then I found the illustration piece! Glad to have completed the even in the 11th hour. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

This event kept me on my toes 'cause I'm on every day (and always use all my companion's energy) and I still barely completed it, but was fun. ^^

#264 04/10/2018 at 00:05

Shadow Guard
AllisonWhitney
Recruit
AllisonWhitney

I wish we got more time with the event I finished one outfit and barely started on the second! sigh it is too expensive and I suck at the games! ):

#265 04/10/2018 at 00:41

Obsidian Guard
Vigilia
Young Recruit
Vigilia

O-oh... ; w;
it's over...
I thought we had more time left...

also, what sucked most about this event for me was the meeper game, because sometimes it started with the first den being too close, and there was no chance for a smoke bomb to work before the meeper scuttled inside.

#266 04/10/2018 at 04:24

Obsidian Guard
Akantia
Guard in Training
Akantia

Well rip me, didn't finish the last two outfits because I missed the first of the event.

#267 04/10/2018 at 04:36

Shadow Guard
Setsuka
Young Recruit
Setsuka

Aaaand the event is over. Thanks a lot!

The games were easy ( &yes, that is a good thing ). For once I had no issues finishing the whole event. I got everything including the Illustration with a day spare. After the desperation I felt during the V-Day Event this was really relaxing.

I got about 3-4 eggs correctly each time and would have gotten 5 sometimes if I had another second to hit the okay button. The meeper game was also really nice - especially in comparison with last event's torture to get the companion. Thank you!

The outfits are really nice too, especially the Maulix Ears ( even though it's not quite my color ) and the stripped Dalafa Pants. The only thing that really sucks is the Beriflore Mouth... the form is ideal. It's perfect.
And then there is that stupid green leaf stuck to it ruining everything. ;_______________________;

#268 04/10/2018 at 09:07

Absynthe Guard
Siron
Young Recruit
Siron

So glad I managed to collect all outfits and the companion! <3
I'm glad the games weren't as hard as the ones one valentines day!

Although I can image that missing one day heavily influences your chances of getting all outfits so perhaps an idea for the next event would be to add one day so players still have a little room to 'breathe' if they miss a day.

Anyway I think the event was lovely! ;v;

#269 04/10/2018 at 14:45

Shadow Guard
IvyHearts
The Answer to Everything
IvyHearts

I liked it but it was too short, I barely managed to get 2 completed outfits. I played the whole time. this was rigged. no way could I have won the companion.   /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#270 04/10/2018 at 18:00

Just Arrived
xherooox

Siron wrote

So glad I managed to collect all outfits and the companion! <3
I'm glad the games weren't as hard as the ones one valentines day!

Although I can image that missing one day heavily influences your chances of getting all outfits so perhaps an idea for the next event would be to add one day so players still have a little room to 'breathe' if they miss a day.

Anyway I think the event was lovely! ;v;
Not really? I didn't spend any coins, but I'd completed everything on 7 avril, also before the event ended. So I had two whole days as extra. In the beginning I could only complete three eggs, but in over time I improved and I could complete 5-6 eggs each game. And between this days I didn't play a day cause I was busy, but that didn't affect. So I missed three days, but I could complete the event.

According to my caculation, we also had the last day as extra. Between 2 avril and 7 avril you can win 6 points for each character with Meeper game (the 8 avril is reserved for companion). So 27 points minus 6 points makes 21 points for each charakter (total 63 points).  And between 2 avril and 8 avril if you can complete 3 eggs each game (That's easy. The eggs have the same pattern, so you know the color from memory over time), you get 9 points daily and that makes 63 points in 7 days. I was able to make 3 eggs each game with my phone, so I think, it's easy to complete the 3 eggs per game. Finally the last day, 9 avril was an extra day (I didn't use this day for calculation cause someone miss or mess up a day). You could also mess up or miss the Meeper game once(and the eggs game three times), but you could complete the event anyway, because the last day is an extra. /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png So you don't have be an expert to complete the event (three eggs each game is for everyone makeable). ^^

So in my opion the event wasn't short, because the mini games were so easy. I like such events, cause you don't stress over them.

I didn't search for the picture, so I don't have a opion on that. Meeper is as companion cute, but if I give him an expensive food, it should have a better luck. And the outfits are great. I liked them. ^^

Thank you Beemoov for this event.

#271 04/11/2018 at 01:53

Obsidian Guard
VictoriaTaylor
Young Recruit
VictoriaTaylor

I really enjoyed this event. I managed to get all the outfits and the companion. Only I didn't get the illustration which was a bummer. I only started to get the pieces near the end of the event.

#272 04/11/2018 at 07:04

Absynthe Guard
Yerimoto
Unicorn Sidekick
Yerimoto

I managed to finish the outfits and got the companion on April 8th and I found the last piece of the illustration the next day.

I've never missed getting an event illustration and have never spent coins on it. My tip for future events (without actually revealing a spot) is to use a companion with high energy (mine has 140) and hit the same 10 energy place on the map all the time and yeah, your pet will come empty handed almost all the time. I was lucky that mine found 4 pieces the first day but the next days (and on other events) I got around 1 piece of the illustration for every 10-16 explorations.

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/56/gd/44685.jpg

#273 04/15/2018 at 09:39

Obsidian Guard
Solaria5
Just Arrived
Solaria5

Link to external image

I loved this event I managed to finish it still well the image finished also the costumes are beautiful I loved it

Link to external image

Link to external image

Last edited by Solaria5 (04/15/2018 at 09:40)

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 9 10 11