Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#26 07/17/2018 at 22:10

Absynthe Guard
Jewel
Recruit
Jewel

Thank you team! I look forward to getting to this eventually!

#27 07/17/2018 at 23:29

Absynthe Guard
Horoshi
Young Recruit
Horoshi

Thank you so much!  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://78.media.tumblr.com/6a9f9604339e414443f570b42590ab49/tumblr_n5s9xiNxNJ1rdit7wo1_500.gif
            Hearing the screams in the rain.

#28 07/18/2018 at 00:03

Obsidian Guard
IronKween
Just Arrived
IronKween

Excitement!!!  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

IronKween is the name...

MTFBWYA

#29 07/18/2018 at 03:35

Soldier of the Guard
Papple

https://i.imgur.com/p8cbJS2.png

It's fantastic that episode 20 is just a huge shame that ending only episode 3 /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png And besides, I insisted that I will collect all the illustrations that only I will manage to get ALSO SO MUCH TIME ME IT IS: _:

Last edited by Papple (07/18/2018 at 03:36)

https://images92.fotosik.pl/10/85fb985a680418aa.png

#30 07/18/2018 at 03:42

Obsidian Guard
FaTime
Recruit
FaTime

thank youuuuuuuuuuuu... long time waiting for this...

Link to external image
Signature made by Dearest @Alchemist
a complete wishlist will be added to my profile soon...

#31 07/18/2018 at 14:56

Absynthe Guard
Yerimoto
Unicorn Sidekick
Yerimoto

Honestly, I'm super tired of being one episode behind the french. Why? Just why don't we catch up already?
I kind of know what will happen in ep. 20 and I'm excited to see ep. 21 but no, we can play it only after we've seen all the spoilers. And I'm not even talking about the plot of the episode but also about the new items for exploration.
Tumblr feels like a nice little part of the Eldarya universe that I don't want to part with so there's no way to hide from the spoilers. (even if I check it rarely and don't even have a profile.)

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/56/gd/44685.jpg

#32 07/18/2018 at 21:11

Obsidian Guard
Yam
Soldier of the Guard
Yam

When all I do is checking out players' profile for newly added Backgrounds.
But, disappointed because very few is using one
:\

Last edited by Yam (07/18/2018 at 21:13)

https://i.postimg.cc/Dw49jKrk/solidarity.png

#33 07/22/2018 at 10:37

Shadow Guard
Majlanda
Just Arrived
Majlanda

Yerimoto wrote

Honestly, I'm super tired of being one episode behind the french. Why? Just why don't we catch up already?
I kind of know what will happen in ep. 20 and I'm excited to see ep. 21 but no, we can play it only after we've seen all the spoilers. And I'm not even talking about the plot of the episode but also about the new items for exploration.
Tumblr feels like a nice little part of the Eldarya universe that I don't want to part with so there's no way to hide from the spoilers. (even if I check it rarely and don't even have a profile.)

At least you're not 10 episodes behind. /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png  I'm from Hungary(and sorry for any grammar mistakes) and our server has only got the 11th episode. And I get, that our language is not that known as english, but still, it s*cks xd

So my point is, be grateful that you're JUST 1 episode behind them ^^

#34 07/22/2018 at 12:34

Absynthe Guard
Yerimoto
Unicorn Sidekick
Yerimoto

Majlanda wrote

At least you're not 10 episodes behind. /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png  I'm from Hungary(and sorry for any grammar mistakes) and our server has only got the 11th episode. And I get, that our language is not that known as english, but still, it s*cks xd

By this logic, be grateful that there is even a server for your language because there isn't one for mine /static/img/forum/smilies/tongue.png Not a native English speaker either.
My point was that since we've been only one episode behind for so long, it wouldn't have been hard to catch up by now if they cared enough to do this. For example, they could just release the French episodes 2 weeks later that usual until we catch up.

What frustrates me is that the French server seems to get special treatment. Like, we did't get access to some event items/companions that were available before the other servers opened and the companions aren't even missing from "our" Eldarya universe, I've heard Valuret was part of the preview page or something before the site opened and I saw Lamulin in one of the episodes. And Akire from the Valentine's event was created completely from items that we got from events/exploration but her eyes were from a monthly prize we'll never get. Another example is that when Musarose and Gallytrot were first introduced, the French were able to buy them for maana for a limited amount of time (I know that the number of eggs available for maaana was limited but still they got this chance!). That's not much different from how Beemoov treated the English version of Ma Bimbo (Miss Bimbo), the people in charge of Miss Bimbo decided to break away from Beemoov back in the day because Beemoov weren't giving them access to new items and levels added to the game, even though Miss Bimbo was part of Beemoov back then.
Not saying that they are doing this because they want to treat their French site better, it's probably just bad management.

Last edited by Yerimoto (07/22/2018 at 12:39)

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/56/gd/44685.jpg

#35 07/24/2018 at 01:21

Obsidian Guard
kaos
The Answer to Everything
kaos

I'm only episode 9 because I'm saving my maana

#36 07/24/2018 at 03:37

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

Yerimoto wrote

Majlanda wrote

By this logic, be grateful that there is even a server for your language because there isn't one for mine /static/img/forum/smilies/tongue.png Not a native English speaker either.
My point was that since we've been only one episode behind for so long, it wouldn't have been hard to catch up by now if they cared enough to do this. For example, they could just release the French episodes 2 weeks later that usual until we catch up.

What frustrates me is that the French server seems to get special treatment. Like, we did't get access to some event items/companions that were available before the other servers opened and the companions aren't even missing from "our" Eldarya universe, I've heard Valuret was part of the preview page or something before the site opened and I saw Lamulin in one of the episodes. And Akire from the Valentine's event was created completely from items that we got from events/exploration but her eyes were from a monthly prize we'll never get. Another example is that when Musarose and Gallytrot were first introduced, the French were able to buy them for maana for a limited amount of time (I know that the number of eggs available for maaana was limited but still they got this chance!). That's not much different from how Beemoov treated the English version of Ma Bimbo (Miss Bimbo), the people in charge of Miss Bimbo decided to break away from Beemoov back in the day because Beemoov weren't giving them access to new items and levels added to the game, even though Miss Bimbo was part of Beemoov back then.
Not saying that they are doing this because they want to treat their French site better, it's probably just bad management.

It's because that is the original server.
Other servers never meant to get all items and animals from events never released on them. Much like if someone starts to play the game now they will never get the animals from events they've missed because they never played the game until now. It's how it goes.
As for some event items from previous events: You either have enough gold and money to buy them or you don't. It's how it has always been.

It seems that for now Beemoov wants there to be one episode gap. Eventually they will even out the numbers on most servers.

Anyway, episode 20 being out is good. Thanks for the episode. I already shared my opinion on the reaction page so..

Last edited by Minah (07/24/2018 at 03:38)

#37 08/05/2018 at 07:58

Obsidian Guard
Adrijana-
Rookie
Bianca90

Minah wrote

Yerimoto wrote

Majlanda wrote

It's because that is the original server.
Other servers never meant to get all items and animals from events never released on them. Much like if someone starts to play the game now they will never get the animals from events they've missed because they never played the game until now. It's how it goes.
As for some event items from previous events: You either have enough gold and money to buy them or you don't. It's how it has always been.

It seems that for now Beemoov wants there to be one episode gap. Eventually they will even out the numbers on most servers.

Anyway, episode 20 being out is good. Thanks for the episode. I already shared my opinion on the reaction page so..

I'm agree with the point of view of @Yerimoto, but, on the other hand, I also think as Minah. Yep, it seems that Beemoov want us [for the moment]to drag the french server, and I'm  actually too grateful thet our server has the posibility of advance till episode 20. Besides, as Yerimoto has said, and episode back isn't much either... But it's continue being an episode. I feel sorry for the delay of your server. There wouldn't be differents between the servers ><, even if french was created the first one and is their source language, they count with a very vast team [in each either] for that kind of problems.

We also have to be comprehensive, even more taking into account that there's a event right now, and images or clothes doesn't fall of the sky. Well, I only hope that all the issues will be fixed ^^. Otherwise and since we're talking about outfits, conmpanions and whatever things with the chance of be won in an event; I've to say that is normal that some of the objects can't be got.  First at all, objects what are achieved in events are logical that they don't reappear. As @Minah said, they are for the people who previous played. Anyway and referring to another question, there's currently a companion, which name is Mialux if I'm not wrong, that iniatially was only at french version and actually is here and you can find it in an exploration spot /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png. What means that there's always a posibility to obtain stuffs. We only have to wait a quite while and things will be develop. I'm not trying to say that is fair, don't misunderstand me, but it's what there is...

#38 08/05/2018 at 08:53

Obsidian Guard
Shintarou
Just Arrived
Shintarou

My 2 cents: It's not fair to not have the same things or possibilities as other servers.
Either treat us all equally or be honest about not doing so. I created an account on the French server just to have access to what they have, but the language barrier is really something else. I really dislike French, so only seeing it made me want to close the window.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/8d6df0a52db167a08300dfcf06fbe1eb/tumblr_inline_mvsujxKIbC1qk1or3.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2