Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5

#51 11/08/2016 at 13:59

Shadow Guard
roboticca
Vanquished a Chicken
roboticca

Thank you so much for this new feature! Those new items make me more motivated to get the bindles. (´⌣`ʃƪ)
Great job, Eldarya staffs! (♡˙︶˙♡)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

#52 11/08/2016 at 14:09

Obsidian Guard
EastWizardess
Just Arrived
EastWizardess

I couldn't open my rare bindle. There was a notification: "try to open it again later", i tried, but nothing came of it. And then I moved to a page with all mini-games, where it was written that I should come back tomorrow. In invertory nothing appeared. What should I do?

#53 11/08/2016 at 14:10

Obsidian Guard
Evenlyn
Rookie
Evenlyn

EastWizardess wrote

I couldn't open my rare bindle. There was a notification: "try to open it again later", i tried, but nothing came of it. And then I moved to a page with all mini-games, where it was written that I should come back tomorrow. In invertory nothing appeared. What should I do?

Same happened to me just now...

#54 11/08/2016 at 14:15

Obsidian Guard
Hisagawa
Just Arrived
Hisagawa

Noice, that staff or whatever is that looks pretty cool~

#55 11/08/2016 at 14:30

Absynthe Guard
Kaliah
Young Recruit
Kaliah

I placed the bindle in my inventory, but i can't find it... /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#56 11/08/2016 at 15:00

Absynthe Guard
Ocealys
Just Arrived
Ocealys

Great, thank you /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#57 11/08/2016 at 15:04

Sidekick of the Sylphs
auudrey88

This is awesome!!! /static/img/forum/smilies/cool.png

http://www.pomniejszacz.pl/files/are-we-asking-for-mercy_1.png

#58 11/08/2016 at 15:05

Obsidian Guard
Rosalyn
Unicorn Sidekick
Rosalyn

This is a pretty interesting idea! It's better then getting exp from bindles that's for sure.

Though, frankly, the announcement could've been handled better, in my opinion. A heads up to the players would've been great, especially as the store is only during certain times. Also, the notice outright stating that the store is only open during certain times would've been nice, lol.

Also, issues with the bindles is happening to a lot of people right now, correct? I actually have everything for today's bindle, but I don't have any option to collect it.

Last edited by Rosalyn (11/08/2016 at 15:09)

#59 11/08/2016 at 15:15

Obsidian Guard
Evenlyn
Rookie
Evenlyn

Rosalyn wrote

This is a pretty interesting idea! It's better then getting exp from bindles that's for sure.

Though, frankly, the announcement could've been handled better, in my opinion. A heads up to the players would've been great, especially as the store is only during certain times. Also, the notice outright stating that the store is only open during certain times would've been nice, lol.

Also, issues with the bindles is happening to a lot of people right now, correct? I actually have everything for today's bindle, but I don't have any option to collect it.

This is a heads up to watch for it in the future, as it's not there yet.

#60 11/08/2016 at 15:22

Obsidian Guard
Erendis
Unicorn Sidekick
Erendis

Hey, regarding the bindle opening problem: try to look for new items in 'MY APPEARANCE'. Just found a Mimi wig that I haven't had before!

#61 11/08/2016 at 15:30

Obsidian Guard
Evenlyn
Rookie
Evenlyn

Erendis wrote

Hey, regarding the bindle opening problem: try to look for new items in 'MY APPEARANCE'. Just found a Mimi wig that I haven't had before!

Oh, brilliant. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png There were new in my inventory. So the display box for what you received isn't working. I wonder how we'll know if we got the tickets then.

#62 11/08/2016 at 15:39

Just Arrived
Phelona

Thank you for the new feature! But now it's going to be even more frustrating to accumulate enough passes to buy the bindle items.

#63 11/08/2016 at 15:48

Obsidian Guard
Vonix
Sylph Sidekick
Vonix

Holy wasabi this looks amazing!
Want that sword, ooh boy, i want the sword.

https://i.imgur.com/HipH9K6.png

#64 11/08/2016 at 16:16

Obsidian Guard
Rosalyn
Unicorn Sidekick
Rosalyn

Evenlyn wrote

Rosalyn wrote

Yeah, guess you're right. Though the store was actually open for a little while. I meant it would've been nice to know before the store opened in general.

#65 11/08/2016 at 16:33

Young Recruit
Atlantis

Oh it looks beautiful! Thank to the team for these new outfits! I love the wings!

#66 11/08/2016 at 16:37

Absynthe Guard
CatherineNeko
Just Arrived
CatherineNeko

This sounds so exciting!!
However, would someone be able to tell me where the shop is supposed to appear? I wasn't home when it was open, so I couldn't see... /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#67 11/08/2016 at 16:49

Obsidian Guard
Evenlyn
Rookie
Evenlyn

Rosalyn wrote

Evenlyn wrote

Rosalyn wrote

Yeah, guess you're right. Though the store was actually open for a little while. I meant it would've been nice to know before the store opened in general.

Was it open? I never saw it. It may have been to test it for bugs?

#68 11/08/2016 at 17:36

Obsidian Guard
janghyunae
Just Arrived
janghyunae

Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if this has been said already but basically, to clear off some doubts.

These come in pretty much like an object you can win, much like hair or glasses or a top or whatever.
Each bindle has a value considering it's rarity:
Common: 25 Pass
Rare: 50 Pass
Epic: 75 Pass
Legendary: 100 Pass

The amount of Pass you have should be available in your inventory and also mentioned at the Purro'Shop when it opens which, apparently, is randomly for 1hour and it's signalized with a Pass icon next to the Shops icon atop.

From what I've seen, all servers are experiencing the bug when trying to open the bindle... I'd advise everyone to report it to mods and beemoov directly.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by janghyunae (11/08/2016 at 17:37)

#69 11/08/2016 at 17:38

Shadow Guard
Kore
Jolteonrules

~The shop was open for 3 hours

~ If you opened a bindle today EVEN IF YOU GOT AN ERROR, something was put in your inventory or you got gold. If you got Purro Passes, they are also in your inventory. PM me with any more questions!

#70 11/08/2016 at 17:57

Shadow Guard
Lataryia
Elf Sidekick
Lataryia

So cool!

https://orig00.deviantart.net/7310/f/2017/041/e/d/wing_l_by_king_lulu_deer-daymb2u.gifI want items in this game, if you have the items i want, you can sell the item(s) to me, here is the link to know what items i want:https://orig00.deviantart.net/ce9f/f/2017/041/7/c/wing_r_by_king_lulu_deer-daymbdh.gif
https://www.eldarya.com/forum/t504,4-market-exploration-wishlists.htm&#p40468

#71 11/08/2016 at 19:11

Young Recruit
nakaku

yay I just got some of the tickets from the bindle!

#72 11/08/2016 at 19:52

Shadow Guard
QueenRandom
Soldier of the Guard
QueenRandom

Thanks to this, there's a huge auction on a rare bindle I had put up last night. I'm also glad that the EXP stuff was removed. Once you're at the max level, they were pretty much useless.

https://i.imgur.com/fYvdRs2.png

#73 11/08/2016 at 21:55

Obsidian Guard
Phayra
Just Arrived
Phayra

YASSSSSSSS /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#74 11/08/2016 at 22:47

Absynthe Guard
Jewel
Recruit
Jewel

An interesting idea! I look forward to the shop opening, but I don't think I'll understand what it is exactly until then.

#75 11/09/2016 at 11:11

Shadow Guard
Eurfrátesz
Just Arrived
Eurfrátesz

Thank you~

Kibou

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5