Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24

#526 03/01/2018 at 17:19

Shadow Guard
Setsuka
Young Recruit
Setsuka

ShizukaLapis wrote

My anxiety shot through the roof because of the final mini game today. I've come so close. If only Beemoov could increase the time - maybe a minute? Or let us try it twice a day. I know there's only one day left, but this is just as insane as the original difficulty of the shield mini game. Plus, not everyone has a great mouse or an iPad.

Yeah, even with a graphic tablet it's still impossible for me because sometimes the hearts don't disappear if I don't click them twice and I always run out of time the moment I reach the 8th lvl. Just 5-10 seconds would already help. Well I can pretty much give up on the final part of the event since it's highly unlikely that I'll win one round with my last try tomorrow so there's no point in putting my little GC to get a second attempt either.

#527 03/01/2018 at 17:27

Absynthe Guard
Pinxu
Guard in Training
Pinxu

MelancholyLush wrote

Hey. Us who are experiencing log in issues during this event should be compensated. -_- i don't care if I sound selfish. I just bought GCs yesterday just so I could complete everything, but now you're not letting me log in? I can't play any of the minigames using a mobile phone, for chrissake. Now I can't log in here using a PC and I'm using mobile currently and I'm scared I won't be able to log back in, especially this game has a habit of randomly logging me out when I'm in mobile.

I have had that issues now almost a week, it is really annoying. But I can log in when I choose "forget password". They will send a message and when I use that link, I can log in. But I have to do it every time...

#528 03/01/2018 at 17:31

Absynthe Guard
Mune
Just Arrived
Mune

I found zooming in the page helped make the last game a bit easier for me, 'cause everything's closer together. Don't know if it will help you, but I thought I'd mention it
I hope it helps
Good luck!

#529 03/01/2018 at 19:18

Obsidian Guard
Sweetpea25
Recruit
Sweetpea25

My internet does the same thing. So now a days, I just have “auto password” on this game. So whenever it log me out, I can just click on a letter and it will fill the rest out. I hope it helps.

Pinxu wrote

MelancholyLush wrote

Hey. Us who are experiencing log in issues during this event should be compensated. -_- i don't care if I sound selfish. I just bought GCs yesterday just so I could complete everything, but now you're not letting me log in? I can't play any of the minigames using a mobile phone, for chrissake. Now I can't log in here using a PC and I'm using mobile currently and I'm scared I won't be able to log back in, especially this game has a habit of randomly logging me out when I'm in mobile.

I have had that issues now almost a week, it is really annoying. But I can log in when I choose "forget password". They will send a message and when I use that link, I can log in. But I have to do it every time...

http://i65.tinypic.com/ziljmf.gif

#530 03/01/2018 at 22:05

Obsidian Guard
kaos
The Answer to Everything
kaos

Finally got into my account on my touchscreen thinking I could finally win, but the game took about five seconds to count each touch.

#531 03/01/2018 at 22:18

Obsidian Guard
Aaran
Guard in Training
Aaran

I hope we're able to get one more day, that's all I'd need to get everything. I failed the first few days because I didn't know what I was doing. Now that I've gotten the hang of the games I can enjoy it. The daily one reminds me of one of the fighting styles in Undertale.

Two, then three, then two, then three, then four, then two, then none...
There were two, then three, then five, then four...
There were four, then three, then two, then one.

#532 03/01/2018 at 23:24

Obsidian Guard
VictoriaTaylor
Young Recruit
VictoriaTaylor

HeartKiller wrote

PrincessRain wrote

VictoriaTaylor wrote

Why doesn't Eldarya give us players the chance to buy past companions and the current with GC like they have in the past?

They do for Halloween and Christmas, probably because they're exploration type events. It would defeat the purpose of an event like this (the Valentine's one) where you have to work toward unlocking things if you could just buy the companion outright in the shop.

That's probably why they dont have the past companions for this type of event on sale too.
http://i.imgur.com/iVFbhI8.gif

Oh! but...

I just need one play to finish the event but I just got 4 pieces of illustration so far, meh :c

I get how this event is different from Halloween and Christmas, but with how hard it has been for players for get the companion in this event... why not add the egg to buy in the shop now during the extended period? The past companions in previous events could still be offered. I would spend the GC for them.

#533 03/02/2018 at 01:00

Absynthe Guard
PoeticTorment
Just Arrived
PoeticTorment

Well, I tried to win the final round. The game wouldn't register the clicks unless it was a double click, it was very difficult to beat the clock with that. But they had given us the extension to try the end game, at least.

#534 03/02/2018 at 01:04

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

VictoriaTaylor wrote

I get how this event is different from Halloween and Christmas, but with how hard it has been for players for get the companion in this event... why not add the egg to buy in the shop now during the extended period? The past companions in previous events could still be offered. I would spend the GC for them.

Maybe because the event is a shameless money grab (?) Buying the companion alone would have been more easy and less expensive and I'm sure some people would have gotten for that instead of the clothes, but no, you need to buy the 30 pieces of clothes (and spending more) just to unlock "The bonus" or "the special achievement".

I could add more but I was done with this event from the very start... At least It's over for me /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png (finally!)

I was expecting to spend GC on a pair of things from past events too, but they never released those things :T

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

#535 03/02/2018 at 01:21

Obsidian Guard
Yam
Soldier of the Guard
Yam

The last day of a dreadful event is here.
I've never got the chance to win the shield minigame at all
(╯°□°)╯︵ ǝlqɐʇ

Bah, at least I got the illustration.
Not that I feel happy at all T_T

https://i.postimg.cc/Dw49jKrk/solidarity.png

#536 03/02/2018 at 01:57

Obsidian Guard
kaos
The Answer to Everything
kaos

40 gold coins wasted on the final event

#537 03/02/2018 at 02:37

Absynthe Guard
Siron
Young Recruit
Siron

Last day!
Just spent 20 coins so i could at least get a second outfit complete ;-;
Sadly i don't have enough for the last two clothing pieces
The illustration is a lost cause for me :')
Still a little bit bummed about the fact the game completely bugged on me one time.

But ah well, two outfits complete!

Rip @ the last two pieces though ^-^;;

Looking forward to any next event though!

#538 03/02/2018 at 02:37

Absynthe Guard
vera
Just Arrived
vera

Love the new outfits!(/^.^)/ <3

#539 03/02/2018 at 03:01

Absynthe Guard
Sempervivum
Just Arrived
Sempervivum

Hello everybody

Here, it's over for me. And this is the first time since my arrival on Eldarya (almost 1000 days on French version) that I am so disappointed with a event.

The clothes : I got them all, without having to bank. Although some are sublime, there is half that I would not use and I can not get rid at the market (please, an attic would be more than welcome).

The illustration : On French version, I will pay for it in part (I hope to pay as little as possible with my explorations of today and it will be my consolation prize) thanks to my GCs from the bindles. The reason: my legendary pet, whose food costs a fortune, has not been able to bring it back to me (while rare pets have restored it without a problem Source: my US part where my Plumobec has completed it in 1 week). And apparently, I'm not alone in having a worry with my legendary. If the players use a legendary pet ( of which some are bought in GC ), it is precisely not to grapple with the explorations ("if you do not find anything, it is a lack of luck" , the good joke).

The Companion (which is beautiful in passing even if it is a little competition Musarose) : I have not had (and I do not have any illusions, I would have no) The reason: I'm bad (hold my ego, here's a slap you did not ask). While there is only that that interests me in a vent and I can not have it. This is the main reason for my disappointment when it should not be the case, there should have been another way to get it but no. This is the first vent where you can not pay to get the pet directly . Why ? It annoys me because it is in total contradiction with the events of the same type:

Valentine's Day 2017 : you could buy chocolates in GC to have it.
Easter 2017 : it was possible to buy chocolate eggs in GC to get it.
Valentine's Day 2018 : One can buy, in GC, parts that one is sure to lose. I am not a masochist and I am extremely stingy: I will not spend my money if I have nothing in return (because yes, even going through the bank , we are not sure of the get) whereas if it had been available directly in GC, I would have banked. And I'm not the only one in this case.

Why not put the possibility of buying the 2 hearts completed (symbol that a part is won)?

Mini games : I made these games on a laptop without an external mouse. So, reading several comments, the shield was impossible on tablet and difficult on PC. As for the game with hearts, it was the opposite (well, that's in theory because in practice, for some, on tablet, the game did not work). And the 2 games were impossible on tel (which is strange because the Cocoonin'Pick is feasible on tel). Is it normal to need several electronic devices to play a game? NO.

These games are stressful (it's nice for cardiac people). We are on an otome, it is not necessary to have crazy reflexes to play, it is supposed to be relax and relaxation. And again, it's not so much the reflexive side that annoys me, it's rather the fact of not having the right to make mistakes. With the Egg'Pick, it takes reflexes, of course, but if we do not catch the 20 eggs in 30 seconds, it does not matter because we can still win some manas, even if we click on the wrong egg . And then, even if we miss, this does not prevent us from advancing in the game. Here, no: miss = be blocked in the event.

The game of the shield : the first days, it was unplayable for me (and for others), with sparks coming from all sides at the same time (it's not reflexes that it is necessary, but gifts of premonitions, sorry to be a human without super-heroic capacity). I even started a game with 2 fewer hearts. Luckily, it got better later but the handling was difficult (except for gamers apparently, is not it a concern for a game supposed to be playable by all?). Why do I say that? I'm not a big gamer but the few games I play, there is a simple logic: I want to go right, I press the right arrow; I want to go up (or jump), I press the top arrow, and so on. Now, in this game no:

• First situation: a first flame arrives on the right, another one on the left. In another game, it would have been enough to press once on the left so that the shield is on the left. Here, I have to press left twice to go to the left (yes, it also works for 2 times right but instinctively to go to the left, you press on left not on right).

• Second situation: a first flame arrives at the top, the other at the bottom. In another game, it would have been enough to press up to go up and once down to go down. Here, when my shield is at the top, I have to press twice (right or left, it does not matter) to go down.

In these two situations, we see a worry: we waste time in a game where reflexes are needed . Moreover, without doing it on purpose, you can press more times than necessary (press 3 times instead of 2 for example).

=> Using the 4 directional arrows would have been easier.

The game of corrupt hearts : The game that appears every 3 days was limited for me, so the final game became a horror. You have to click 8 waves of 11 hearts, or 88 hearts in 40 seconds. So, in less than half a second, you have to click, without clicking next, that the click counts (yes, I already clicked on a heart without it being counted) just for 1 heart . And of course, do not click on a normal heart because it makes start again the wave at the beginning! All with an internet connection that is not messy. Moreover, it is calculated to the nearest second.

Otherwise, there is the trick of reducing the screen (again, is it normal to do that to win ?), so yes, but no: how do those who have vision problems? They will stick to the screen to see better? And then, the smaller it is, the harder it is to be both fast and precise (well, from my point of view of a laptop player without an external mouse) so there is more chance of clicking badly.

Another tip: change the sensitivity of the mouse. If it works, it proves that the game has concerns of game play.

But the best is still to have an I-pad (according to other comments): surely but I will not buy a device, which I have no use, to play a game. shows even more the absurdity of the situation. Not everyone has all the existing electronic devices on the market .

Moreover, it's all or nothing: you lose or you win, not between two (there could have been a gauge that would fill more or less quickly depending on the score, as for AS). It's cruel when it's just a game. Do not be surprised if there is frustration among your players.

So clearly, the games proposed for this event are not suitable for everyone. Not all Eldarya players are hardcore gamers.

This is the first event that is not accessible to all (do not say otherwise, you would be in bad faith: if you have to meet several conditions, developed previously, to play mini games, it is not to be accessible to all) and I hope it will be the last.

Suggestions :

- The return of the Sweetheart outfit in store: I do not see why it would be more exclusive than another. The 2016 Chocolate Bunny was back in store (because the players wanted the return of the 2016 outfits) so the Sweetheart should also, it seems logical to me.

- Put all the Companion of event in shop during their events (for example: Valentine's Day 2019, return the Valuret, Lovigis and Rowtsya), GC for there still have some exclusivity. You do it for Halloween and Christmas, I do not see why it would be impossible for other events (indeed, why the Easter and Valentine's pets would be more exclusive than others?) And then, even in history, the Lamulin reappears in episode 15, it is a little cruel to show it while it is impossible to obtain especially for international versions).

- That companions obtained (off-shop) during these events are resalable: some players get these pets but they will not hatch them. It's unfortunate that they are rotting in their inventories when they could please other players.

- That all the event foods are available for exploration during the period of the event (example: Love Candies available in exploration the time of the event of Valentine's day): it will be necessary to explain to me why Love Candiees, Chocolate Cirses, melody ina Flask and Sable Cookies, only available in store, can be resold on the market whereas only the foods found in exploration can be resold. And then, we find those of Halloween and Christmas in exploration (even if it's on special maps), it would seem more fair to other pets event. Also, if flasks and event pets can be added to classic maps, it should be possible to add food.

- For mini games: the possibility of making several games, free or paid (manas or GC), just to get used to the handling of the game. This is done on MCL, so it can be done on Eldarya.

- In case of mini game with a timer: the possibility to pay (manas or GC) to have a bonus of time. Same, it is done on MCL, so it is feasible on Eldarya.

- No more countdown or in any case, no countdown to 24 hours to replay a game: it works when it's every 3 or 6 hours because there is the possibility to play several times at during the day. But 24 hours is a bit ridiculous. As much to put a part by day. And then, everyone does not have weeks with fixed schedules.

Thank you for your work but I hope that the next event will be less disappointing (I would like the return of the quests as at Easter last year, the crafting is perfectly adapted to the universe of Eldarya. also but it looks a lot like what is possible to do daily). Thank you for the newsletter (only present on the French version, unfortunately), keep doing it regularly and earlier /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

However, the message on FB, you could have abstained, it's very bad taste, especially that you know that quite a lot of us grapple with this event.

PS : I'm French and I'm so sorry for my english in this post which is a translation of the one I posted on the french forum. It is possible that I used French expressions that have no meaning in English ^^". I do not usually translate, let alone texts as long. But I'm here to improve myself (if you are interested in helping me or if you need help in French, send me a request as a friend) /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

Last edited by Sempervivum (03/02/2018 at 03:23)

#540 03/02/2018 at 06:58

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

Welp, still can't log in using a pc. Thanks for the suggestions by others but I have no access to the email address I registered in anymore. Lel.

I give up. Worst event ever.

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#541 03/02/2018 at 07:59

Shadow Guard
Setsuka
Young Recruit
Setsuka

Sempervivum wrote

Moreover, it's all or nothing: you lose or you win, not between two (there could have been a gauge that would fill more or less quickly depending on the score, as for AS). It's cruel when it's just a game. Do not be surprised if there is frustration among your players.

A gauge that fills a bit even if you fail really would make a huge difference.

I'll try it with the minimized game screen later but my hope aren't big. ;__;''

Well. Maybe I'll at least find the last illustration part. On that note I do use a legendary-level event pet and it already brought me 7 so I don't know if there's a difference between them for being event labeled but it shouldn't be that buggy.

And to add some good feedback after all the frustration:
I really love the outfits and especially the atmospheres parts, those petals and the mist could hardly be more perfect. Ah maybe if they were animated but then they'd be monthly rewards. So I'm quite content. I can't say a thing about the pet since I can see it and probably wont get it anyway... has anyone who's got it already hatched it?

#542 03/02/2018 at 08:03

Shadow Guard
Agurisan
Just Arrived
Agurisan

Thanks Eldarya /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/cool.png

#543 03/02/2018 at 08:07

Absynthe Guard
Moodle
Unicorn Sidekick
Moodle

@Setsuka I hatched mine.

I still haven't found the illustration despite using all of my pets' energy every day. One adult danalasm, one baby Rowtsya, both with over 300 luck. It's pretty disappointing that it's so difficult to find.

https://i.imgur.com/8HBk44Y.gif

#544 03/02/2018 at 08:28

Shadow Guard
Azrafil
Guard in Training
Azrafil

Last day of a bumpy event~
I do love the outfits from the boys and got my hands on all 3 thankfully. With the illustration I might have to buy at least one piece so that is sadly a bummer since I did use a lot of saved potions on it. However, since I really like the picture I don't mind as much.
Just the last game to get the pet is the really frustrating part.

I hope for the easter game to be an event in which you have to interact with players again, which I looooved last year.

I guess at this point complaining about the issues and the too hard games appearing throughout the event is too late now but I hope it  is one of those "trial and error" experiences to make future events more enjoyable.

But still a big thank you for the Eldarya Team since once I got the hang of the event I did enjoy a lot about it.

#545 03/02/2018 at 09:14

Shadow Guard
Setsuka
Young Recruit
Setsuka

Moodle wrote

@Setsuka I hatched mine.

I still haven't found the illustration despite using all of my pets' energy every day. One adult danalasm, one baby Rowtsya, both with over 300 luck. It's pretty disappointing that it's so difficult to find.

Oh god it's so cute that it makes me sad. T_T

#546 03/02/2018 at 09:31

Shadow Guard
Sade
Unicorn Sidekick
Sade

Why did they made Rowtsya-baby so cute.. I don't have a heart to evolve mine..

And hmm when you search illustration fragments I recommend to search low energy places. Though I assume that everybody knows that..

#547 03/02/2018 at 10:16

Shadow Guard
margareze
Just Arrived
margareze

haha it is the most interesting and funny event. Thank you!!
I adore Rowtsya, she brought a lot of good stuff from the map :3

https://data.whicdn.com/images/312301874/original.gif

#548 03/02/2018 at 10:47

Shadow Guard
Malyia
Just Arrived
Malyia

I did manage to get all of the outfits today, but since you have to wait 24 hours to replay the final mini game I guess I'm out of luck for the companion.  /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png
I didn't finish the illustration either.

Really, I did not like this event. It was bad. I used a drawing tablet on the final rounds and I had two seconds to spare. I'm literally so anxious after that, and it would've been almost impossible using my trackpad. It was not fun at all.

The demand for GC was way too significant. I think missed one day throughout the whole event and barely managed to finish it.

The outfits themselves were very nice and the companion looks great though, so I guess that's the bright side.

#549 03/02/2018 at 12:47

Obsidian Guard
IronKween
Just Arrived
IronKween

Thanks Eldarya for the event! Had to shell out some GCs to get to the end and get that very VERY adorable companion. Definitely could have been better in the games part of the event, but oh well...

Good luck to the remaining players!  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

IronKween is the name...

MTFBWYA

#550 03/02/2018 at 12:47

Shadow Guard
Lucii
Recruit
Lucii

My goodness, it's a miracle I did it. /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png I feel so happy right now~!  It took me a few minutes before I actually realized I beat it with a second left. Goodness gracious that was a way to get my heart beating so fast. X'D

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness." ~Desmond Tutu

Selling Afros of all colours

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24