Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6

#101 12/22/2017 at 16:53

Shadow Guard
Cha
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Cha

Thank you so much for your hard work! The companions are amazing, and I'm so glad I've already captured them all :'D

I'm on the hunt for cheap event items! If you have unwanted items that are taking up space in your inventory that you want to sell, let me know!

#102 12/22/2017 at 20:05

Shadow Guard
abcdnb
Just Arrived
abcdnb

Eldarya wrote

Hey Guardians,

Put on your hat and gloves, Eldarya is covered in snow!

This year, Santa is spoiling you!

Discover, or rediscover, Christmas Land, its Garland Forest, its Sea of Stars and its Frozen Tree. By wondering in all these gingerbread-scented places, you can find outfits made with snowflakes, lights and candy canes, as well as three new Companions.

Enjoy this festive spirit from December 20, 2017 at 5:00 am EST until January 3, 2018 at 23:59 EST.

Before you begin: The clothes and the eggs purchased in the boutique cannot be sold at the Market!

>> The elves have been working hard!

The Christmas Purrekos have been working hard this year and have created 5 new outfits for you! In hopes they’ll fit you like a Crylasm fur glove.

Note: These outfits and their color variations are available during exploration and for GC.
The old outfits are slightly more rare to find during exploration so the new outfits can find their place in your wardrobes!

If your companion comes back empty handed/footed/winged/pawed, don’t transform it right away into a snowman: a second chance gauge can help you to win a Christmas clothing item when it fills up!

Note: Only valid for the explorations on the Christmas Land map.

Note from Purral:
Hey beautiful… I’ve created an outfit for Christmas that will take your breath away. But, you’ll have to work a bit to find it. It’s hidden in a pile of snow in Christmas Land… Have fun!

This outfit and its variations are only available by exploration.

Note from Purriry:
My dear! You are going to be so trendy for Christmas, even with these temperatures! I’ve created an outfit that will look a-MAZ-ing on you!

This outfit and its variations are only available at the shop for GC.

>> Blizzard of decors

Your avatars will be able to trot around like Christmas Elves in two new decors. They can be purchased for GC or found during exploration.

>> Companions fallen from Santa’s bag...

3 new companions are here for Christmas!

Find the new companions during exploration, and catch them with the right bait!
These wintery creatures are also available for purchase as the shop with GC.
Bait and food are available for purchase with GC or maana.

Each companion has its own tastes:

A Christmas Cookie for Bloobun
A Candy Cane for Owlett
An Iced Pudding for Xylvra

Note: The companions from the previous years are no longer available during exploration, however, they can be purchased in the shop for GC.

>> The cherry on the Christmas tree

Illustration fragments have been dispersed by a blizzard among the different places in Christmas Land. Which character will take the lead in this year’s illustration?!

A specific page will be available during the entire event that will allow you to see the different fragments that you have collecte, and those that are still missing.
Once you have collected all the fragments, you will be able to exchange them against the special Christmas illustration. You can also purchase the fragments with GC.

>> Tips from Santa

Ho ho ho!
I’ve slid a few tips in your holiday stockings!

❋ ILLUSTRATION ❋

- The star on top of your page can help you to see how much you have completed the event illustration (and maybe allow you to find the North Pole?)

- When you’ve found all the pieces, don’t forget to reconstruct your illustration before the end of the event.

❋ ITEMS ❋

- Even my best elf couldn’t do anything without their companion… You will need a companion to explore Christmas Land (therefore have played episode 3). With a bit of luck, you will find the items without having to spend a single maana.

❋ OUTFITS ❋

- Rediscover, in this icy cold, the old outfits while exploring. The former exclusive outfits that were available in the shop are still there, keeping warm!

- So that everything works correctly, empty your cache and cookies, and don’t forget to leave one next to your Christmas tree for me!

>> Happy Holidays!

#103 12/23/2017 at 02:29

Young Recruit
YukiTsubaki

Thank you for the hard work. Loving the event!
Happy Holidays to everyone. (✿◠‿◠)

writingstumblrbooksanimemanga
https://i.imgur.com/JU14vOI.gif

#104 12/23/2017 at 07:39

Obsidian Guard
Trisa
Just Arrived
Trisa

omg guys event is so perfect! outfits is amazing, some of them I have liked more than other yet. thanks for it! and Merry Christmas to everyone  /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png Christmas is coming!

Our incredible and unrealizable dream is real in another universe

Link to external image
Link to external image

#105 12/23/2017 at 10:45

Obsidian Guard
Kyokomae
Recruit
Kyokomae

I've been looking forward to this event since last Christmas! I love it so much~ I have already found 3 pieces of illustration, so I might be able to complete it in time. (I only found two pieces for the whole duration of the last event that had one...)
Although...I feel like I'm finding more of the old stuff than the new, and the few things that I have found are mostly just the same things over and over... That might be my fault though. XD I'm gonna try not to go to the same locations to much.
And, of course, I was so excited about the event that I didn't even feed my companion last night, but that is okay because I used all of its energy yesterday. /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

By the way, it is Christmas eve-eve! Merry Christmas, everyone~! ♥

https://68.media.tumblr.com/21ed07c69e529052f8a117f9953af4c1/tumblr_ol5timP4Ds1rfv6rio7_r2_500.gif

#106 12/23/2017 at 12:38

Shadow Guard
BluezBlue
Just Arrived
BluezBlue

Is there a best spot to find the three eggs? If so can someone tell me where? Thanks you!

#107 12/23/2017 at 13:19

Shadow Guard
IIMistyII
Vanquished a Chicken
IIMistyII

Yay! Happy it's finally here! Love the new companions!  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/83/ec/0a83ec83649c1cb520a4ed5cc2c9ea8f--courage-dear-heart-throne-of-glass.jpg

#108 12/23/2017 at 21:47

Obsidian Guard
Sweetpea25
Recruit
Sweetpea25

I love this Year’s Event!!! It has the best of both worlds with the old and news clothes/companions! The illustration is just icing on the cake. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

http://i65.tinypic.com/ziljmf.gif

#109 12/24/2017 at 08:35

Young Recruit
AndiAngel

Thank you verry much!! /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#110 12/25/2017 at 14:08

Absynthe Guard
SoleLuna
Young Recruit
SoleLuna

Merry Christmas! Have a nice day and a lot of presents!

https://images.vanityfair.it/Storage/Assets/Crops/398520/53/219543/candela_660x380.jpg

#111 12/27/2017 at 23:13

Absynthe Guard
DarkElf
Just Arrived
DarkElf

So happy for this Christmas event to almost be over I want it to be the new year.

#112 12/28/2017 at 07:58

Shadow Guard
Lunacorn
Just Arrived
Lunacorn

First Christmas here at Eldarya for me but I already love it ♥
The outfits are amazing and the companions are super cute. I hope I can still catch one /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Purrinces () ()
          (^,^)

#113 12/31/2017 at 19:06

Obsidian Guard
IceColdBlueHot
Young Recruit
IceColdBlueHot

Cha wrote

Thank you so much for your hard work! The companions are amazing, and I'm so glad I've already captured them all :'D

Where did you find the cat looking one? I can't seem to find it and I really want to get it!

#114 01/01/2018 at 23:24

Obsidian Guard
Queenbae
Just Arrived
Queenbae

I can't find the last illustration piece /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png

#115 01/02/2018 at 13:31

Obsidian Guard
Linnnea
Rookie
Linnnea

I'm so happy that I found all the illustration pieces in time. <3 I usually have to buy some or all pieces because I can't find any of them. /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

https://64.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_majz00ij5F1rdmkblo1_500.gif

#116 01/02/2018 at 14:42

Absynthe Guard
Mistey2000
Recruit
Mistey2000

IceColdBlueHot wrote

Cha wrote

Where did you find the cat looking one? I can't seem to find it and I really want to get it!

You can find it at the frozen lake /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

https://orig00.deviantart.net/cbb9/f/2014/259/1/b/anime_quote__299_by_anime_quotes-d7zgp81.jpg

#117 01/03/2018 at 18:10

Obsidian Guard
Rosidivic
Recruit
Rosidivic

The event and the outfits are amazing but i wish i could have complete at least one outfit... i tried my best but i just can’t find out where some pieces are. I went into exploring every single day but i still didn’t manage to find socks and jacket for glassy light queen. I wish the event would be longer and thanks to all of the hard work the team has done! Happy new year everybody!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/33/50/f4/3350f400f8c374b63eec307aa92b39f6.gif

#118 01/03/2018 at 20:12

Shadow Guard
PrincessRain
Emeritus Valkyrie
PrincessRain

Mistey2000 wrote

IceColdBlueHot wrote

Cha wrote

You can find it at ------ /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

Please remember that it is against the rules to post item locations. You should edit that post and PM instead ^^

I hope everyone had a nice event!
Link to external image

Last edited by PrincessRain (01/04/2018 at 07:20)

even if you’re farther away than the sky, i’ll send my heart to the clouds
https://64.media.tumblr.com/6d877bee5a7d235106570678db444612/d70c119ef0b94b37-1b/s540x810/8034ff3a1dcdb2e9fa989bdaf49fd8590547799a.gif

#119 01/03/2018 at 20:14

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

An excellent event. I'm actually really proud of my little Styx for bringing me lots of pretty and rare items. Shame I couldn't capture any new pets, but maybe that's just my little guy's way of saying that he is here to stay.

#120 01/03/2018 at 22:44

Obsidian Guard
Sweetpea25
Recruit
Sweetpea25

Let it go
Let it go
Let it go a-little bit longer
Let it go
Let it goooo
For a week or may-be more!!!

Just me? Ok then.

http://i65.tinypic.com/ziljmf.gif

#121 01/03/2018 at 22:50

Absynthe Guard
Koizumi
Guard in Training
Koizumi

. . . . .
Sadly I didn't not only not get any of the new companions but I didn't even get the illustration. (just needed 3 more pieces) I feel like this event was really short but that's probably just me, I'll just save up and buy the stuff I want off the market, thanks for the awesome event~!.

https://data.whicdn.com/images/337008121/original.gif

#122 01/03/2018 at 23:08

Absynthe Guard
Kawaii_Dream
Just Arrived
Kawaii_Dream

I'm so sad rn, I don't think I'll be able to find the last illustration piece I need >A<

#123 01/04/2018 at 00:19

Shadow Guard
Athea
Just Arrived
Athea

I really hope that they sell the eggs from this year in the next winter event. I ran into each of them and tried to catch all of them, but I guess my luck wasn't high enough. I really wanted those Griffon and kitty companions!!  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png
I loved the event, though!

I'm a multi-fandom k-poppin' hoe, and not afraid to admit it.

#124 01/04/2018 at 00:22

Shadow Guard
pario
Recruit
pario

If I had a power, it will be time travel so I can go back in time where the Christmas event start  >:D

Last edited by pario (01/04/2018 at 00:23)

https://66.media.tumblr.com/39c376cea0453c25caac152c4ea64370/33feb9543a837673-39/s500x750/d4ff67b7f994c3c57ecdc7e3bfed20804b4c5a33.gif

#125 01/04/2018 at 03:34

Obsidian Guard
FaTime
Recruit
FaTime

i wish the event was a bit longer /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Link to external image
Signature made by Dearest @Alchemist
a complete wishlist will be added to my profile soon...

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6